Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Protel quesion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnetic

Hello guys,

I am trying to design a R/C Indoor plane. I want to design either plane and the controller.

Other guys used to use IR sensors for the controller, but I want to try Ultrasonic too.
I want to use just an unpacked (to save the weight) 16.2mm ultrasonic sensor for the receiver and 7 other 16.2mm sensors for the transmitter. here is the dimensions of the sensor which I want to use: https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2010/03/KT-400242.pdf
I want to arrange the transmitter's sensors as hexagons like to sample pic I have drown using.
The problem I am facing Is that I am not able to find any ultrasonic sensor in the Protel DXP (I am using version 2004) to arrange the transmitter sensors.
I do not know how to design one too?
Do you know If I will find any in other latest versions of the software?

Thanks.

Attachments

• Ul.png
    Ul.png
    32.9 KB · Views: 148
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back