Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Project on intelligent bell

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowboy3k

please am looking for whr to get the full circuit diagram of an intelligent bell. i have some part of it but am confuse on how to fix all 2gther cuz this is my 1st project as a student..pls i do need ur help below i have attach some file on the introduction to the project and some part that i have too
thanks

Attachments

• intelligent bell.doc
    83 KB · Views: 296
what i understand is you have full details of your project and as you said you need some more details only about how to connect. just refer the data sheet of the recording/prerecorded IC, you may get the full idea. you need to find out what are the analogue input and out put of them and how to activate and deactivate or play & record mode are selected.
also what about your door bell music? will it be stored inside? then is there more than one track to be stored? i mean voice of the owner and door musics? or stil you can adda nother special IC available for door musics and put it to work when its in "IN" mode.

also what about if more than one visitor comes when the owener is out? is there any provision for more recording? or it will role and delete the previous one?

i need it to submit for the proposal, cuz the school need to see the full circuit diagram be4 i will be approve to do it

I could use one of those. Memememe, pick me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back