Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

project in communication engineering

Status
Not open for further replies.

ucheosuoha

Sir,
my name is uche.i will be doing my final year project next semester and i have to submit a project topic by next month.i want you to assist me so that i can design a very nice project in communication.some of the projects i hyave in mind are as follows.
1-speech decoder and language tran slator which is use in seminars among people with lingua franca.
2-cable television unscrambler
3-please i dont mind if have other suggested topics you can give me.

thanks i will be anticipating your response
uche

i guess this might work

hey

i have got some of the project for u

1. Sigma to Delta modulation conversion
2. Data and Voice transmission through FM
3. K-channel transmission

to tell u the truth i'm also a newbie so don't have much idea about the new project i could only tell u these project as they were listed for my final year project too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back