Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Project ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

sachingupta

I have to do a mini project in Electronics where circuits have to be fabricated on PCB by etching process. Can someone suggest few ideas?
I have visited many websites but I am unable to decide.:(

Thanks in advance.

I have visited many websites but I am unable to decide.:(
We will be happy to give you more ideas to choose from. What type of circuits do you like?

Last edited:
A circuit which could be easily fabricated on a single sided PCB. However the circuit should not be very simple too. The circuit should have some practical applications also.
Thanx in advance.

Hi sachingupta,

do you have to design a circuit or just produce a PCB?

I didn't quite understand the problem.

Boncuk

What i have to do is to make tracks of the circuit on the copper clad, then etch it, drill holes for various components and then solder all the components.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back