Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Project Ideas / suggestions please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

=CrAzYG33K=

I'd like to do some big electronic project using microcontrollers .. preferably AT89S51 / AT89C51 ... and embedding on chip using C , flash programming etc..
Project duration 1 - 1.5 months
Can also use Keil C Compiler etc..
Hope u guyz come up with interesting suggestions..
I'd also need ideas to do projects based on PIC microcontrollers

try a system that represents a workplace factory, where...lets say 3 conveyor belts load boxes onto the trucks to go to shops, you will need a sorting system so that u program how many boxes goes onto each conveyor belt......if u hav any questions about this, or think it is unclear just ask :D

rancid rock said:
try a system that represents a workplace factory, where...lets say 3 conveyor belts load boxes onto the trucks to go to shops, you will need a sorting system so that u program how many boxes goes onto each conveyor belt......if u hav any questions about this, or think it is unclear just ask :D
Oh I just forgot to mention.. I'm an Electronics & Communication student..
So something to do with electronics is preferred.. Communication is also OK :D

hmmm...yeh, i'm a systems technology student :shock: . You could allways make a room which contains a fan that only comes on when it is a certain temp, also include a temperature guage so u can see the temp inside and outside of the house.....the good thing about making a room as your project u can add anything eg. a light that only comes on when it senses some1 in the room and it is a certain darkness, you could even include a burglar alarm for the room, and you would hav it all controlled from a swithboard outside the model room......i'm not sure about the communications part though..... :?

rancid rock said:
hmmm...yeh, i'm a systems technology student :shock: . You could allways make a room which contains a fan that only comes on when it is a certain temp, also include a temperature guage so u can see the temp inside and outside of the house.....the good thing about making a room as your project u can add anything eg. a light that only comes on when it senses some1 in the room and it is a certain darkness, you could even include a burglar alarm for the room, and you would hav it all controlled from a swithboard outside the model room......i'm not sure about the communications part though..... :?
It sounds OKish.. but as a final year project??
I was thinking of something more cutting edge .. like embnedding into chip using C code (Keil C Compiler) & control using microcontrollers .. etc..
btw I'm from India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back