Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Project ideas, help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt1eg

Hi

I am in need of some help. I am soon starting a masters course in Electronic Engineering and I am having problems thinking of a good project to do for it. I have 5 months dedicated for this so I need to find one I am going to stay interested in.

The areas I am hoping to work in after are defence related, aerospace/avionics fields. I know this is a wide, varied sector. I want a project that will involve both hardware and software.

I was thinking of a system like the FLARM devices you can get on gliders to help avoid colisions. Other than that I am at a loss.

If anyone has some good ideas then I would be very interested in reading them.

Thanks for help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back