Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

project ideas for final year project!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceOfHearts

Hi everyone,

About to hit third year (electronics engineering degree), and need to choose a project idea quickly!

I want to do a hardware orientated project, and have not much idea on what to design/build.

I am interested in something that is in the theme of safety/security. However anything that is interesting and is possible to design and build while being chellenging is welcome.

A microcontroller seems essential.

Any ideas?

Many thanks.

PS. I am Just going through some past threads on similiar topics...see what I can find.

Last edited:
This is not intended to be mean.

What was you motivation for studying EE. If you had a real interest in the field you would be attemping to to figure out which of N projects to do instead of seaching for ideas.

Unless you have a real interest in EE I suggest that you change majors ASAP. These days EE types work long hours on short schedules. You also have to put up with things like working months of 60 hour weeks only to have the project canceled.

Unless you actualy have somthing in common with the engineers portrayed in the joke thread posted today your chances of being happy as an EE are small.

I hope I am wrong.

Want circuit of wave power generation plant

Hiiiiiii/
i m doing project of wave power plant.plz help me to form the curcuit

hai
i am students of electronics engineering and recently enter in final year plz give me some ideas that what project can i design and which type of project have better scope plz reply me soon
mohsin

Sad so sad...

Second that! Amazing!...they don't even seem to be able to Google: final year projects. Or if they do have a project...to, in this case, Google: wave power plant.

Ken

I design and build research equipment...and routinely assist our College's students in Seniors Honors Projects.

Second that! Amazing!...they don't even seem to be able to Google: final year projects.
If they Google final year project plzzz then this forum is fourth in the list. Somehow I was expecting us to be #1. The plzzz helps. :D

Maybe those colleges and universities should just credential this forum and we could take it from there. ;)

Lefty

I wonder if Turnitin.com bots scan this forum?
A fellow student in one of my bio classes was dimissed from school due to a turnitin.com report.

Last edited:
If they Google final year project plzzz then this forum is fourth in the list. Somehow I was expecting us to be #1. The plzzz helps. :D

Shocking for sure. And beat out by places I wouldn't frequent either (maybe the 8051 as I have Atmel around too). Google must be broken and that is why they came here.

Maybe you did not have enough "z" in the search :D

To the OP, better read what 3V0 wrote, if you can't come up with a project idea (in your final year?) or find something on Google, this might not be your field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back