Project help - interegating AM transmitter & reciever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabrielle

Hi all, thanks to all your brilliant help, iv'e managed to make a remote pc Opperated Vibrator (pager) if someone says my name on irc the pager turns on and vibrates until i get to the pc to turn it off.. (Not brilliant I know) but its a start for my first ever project.

At present, im connecting the circuitry via leads, now Today my AM-RT4 (transmitter) and my AM-HRR3 (reciver) arrived (Data sheets included at end) I am wonder how and IF it would be possible to use these to turn the device into a shortrange wireless device that will in turn, turn a relay on to power the pager ? i was doing great.. rattling along until i looked at the datasheets for these.. radio signals and such are confusing

Any advice and help appreatiated

Below is what ive done.. (works on breadboard)
**broken link removed**
hope this helps.. Trying to put the device in between the relay and motor, to eliminate the wires.

**broken link removed** - AM-rt4 (transmitter)
**broken link removed** - AM-hrr3 (Reciver)**broken link removed**

Unfortunately the datasheets not visible for me, but Your circuit can work only with NPN transistor, and - i think - no need relais for a small motor.

Attachments

• picture.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 468
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…