Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Project help - interegating AM transmitter & reciever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabrielle

Hi all, thanks to all your brilliant help, iv'e managed to make a remote pc Opperated Vibrator (pager) if someone says my name on irc the pager turns on and vibrates until i get to the pc to turn it off.. (Not brilliant I know) but its a start for my first ever project.

At present, im connecting the circuitry via leads, now Today my AM-RT4 (transmitter) and my AM-HRR3 (reciver) arrived (Data sheets included at end) I am wonder how and IF it would be possible to use these to turn the device into a shortrange wireless device that will in turn, turn a relay on to power the pager ? i was doing great.. rattling along until i looked at the datasheets for these.. :( radio signals and such are confusing :(

Any advice and help appreatiated :)

Below is what ive done.. (works on breadboard)
**broken link removed**
hope this helps.. Trying to put the device in between the relay and motor, to eliminate the wires.

**broken link removed** - AM-rt4 (transmitter)
**broken link removed** - AM-hrr3 (Reciver)**broken link removed**

Unfortunately the datasheets not visible for me, but Your circuit can work only with NPN transistor, and - i think - no need relais for a small motor.

Attachments

• picture.jpg
    picture.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 467
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back