Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

project BLUETOOTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

dej15

can somebody help me make a bluetooth transmitter and reciever prototype? possibly that will cost just a little! thanks!

you know, from my knowledge, the technology is not open for the users to buid it, especially because it is very complicated.
it uses a lot of things for security, like frequency hopper and so on.
but it is basicly made of 2 units each beeiing able to transimit and receive radio signals, it is a radio interface, a radio media.

Search the internet for the Bluetooth specification.

You will then see that your only realistic option at this time is to buy ready built units.

:(

well, i dont thiknk it will be easy
i mean all they are build for is computers and cell phones, these are the aplications for now. i mean what else do you need them for..?

amplifier!

thank you bogdanfirst and pilot for replying my request! i would like to add were can i get or download schematic diagram, specifications and layout of an Amplifier analog and digital! maybe a 5.1 design or higher! also computations and design of a good speaker & speaker baffles! thank you so much again!

The best thing you can do is search on google.

YOU know what you want and the keywords to use.

HINT: Do not search using i.e. "5.1 +amplifier +schematic" 'coz you'll get loads of rubbish :wink:

If you are planning to build a 5.1 or higher analog amplifier (for eg. to use the outputs of a 5.1 sound card), just build 5 amplifiers (say...50W?) for left/central/right/left surround/right surround channel and one more powerful (100W?) for the subwoofer.

As for the amplifier schematics, try this page: **broken link removed**

javascript:popup('/stonline/prodpres/dedicate/bluetoot/bluetoot.htm','popup',1);
copy and paste it in the address bar of the browser. or go to **broken link removed**

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back