Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

programming pic16F877 for ADC

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanoflash4

Hi! I want to program my PIC16F877 to convert 3 analog signals from different sensors. Can my PIC do this task? Should I use an analog multiplexer? Also, if someone can give me a source code and by the way im using MPLAB.

Hi! I want to program my PIC16F877 to convert 3 analog signals from different sensors to digital signals. Can my PIC do this task? Should I use an analog multiplexer? Im really having a hard time analyzing how the ADC of this PIC works. Also, if someone can give me a source code and by the way im using MPLAB.

tanoflash4 said:
Hi! I want to program my PIC16F877 to convert 3 analog signals from different sensors. Can my PIC do this task? Should I use an analog multiplexer? Also, if someone can give me a source code and by the way im using MPLAB.

Look at the datasheet for the 16F877, it has a number of 10 Bit ADC's

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back