Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Programming in C/VB

Status
Not open for further replies.
98 was terrible for me. The most stable OS Ive ever used was Mandrake Linux. Ran it solid for a month as a server until the power went out and not once had a problem.

What went wrong with 98? I hate 98 first edition, but SE was a land mark.

Which release? FE or SE?

Marks256 said:
I can't wait to see Vista!

As now it's still the worst crap never ever made.. well the BETA. I hope the final release will be better. BTW you'll need a dual core to run it.

mister_e said:
As now it's still the worst crap never ever made.. well the BETA. I hope the final release will be better. BTW you'll need a dual core to run it.

This is not true - However Vista is indeed the worst crap mankind had ever been faced with. But Vista looks very good - its GUI is incredibly nice.
I hope performance will be the same...

No, vista has backward compatibility with single core, and 32-bit. I do like the GUI, but i too hope it's performance is also good. hopefully it isn't another 2K disaster. :)

The programmer was on crack. That is the only reason. The program was either made to do that, or there is a bug in the algorithm. I think the programmer over complicated the situation. Check and see if there is a patch out there for it, or an update.

IN ENGLISH: Is there a newer version of the program available?

Oh. Sorry. My bad! :) Never mind....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back