Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Programming a PIC18F4620?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oznog

What programmers- cheap programmers- can program a PIC18F4620?

The Warp13 doesn't support the newer PIC18F chips, and it looks like they're not going to.

I've had a few chips for a couple of months now, got code compiled for them, but no way to program it.

Ok well i cannot find one that supports it ATM but ic-prog is due an update sometime soon

Posted by Bonny Gijzen on 12/14/2004 05:38:16

Hi,

It has been a while I admit.
I will release a new version of IC-Prog soon, with some of the newer PIC's added.

Thats was on te 14th of December 2004. We can but wait for the great man to release a new version, HOPEFULLY with the ability to add out own chips using a config file!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back