Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

programming 16F877 in C for voice controlled robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

antoni1

HI,
I need some help on programming pic 16F877 using C so that i can controll a robot using sounds.
If anyone knows a book or a webside for implementing sounds using C programming please tell me
thanks

i am using MPLAB with CC5X C compiler ,the problem is that i don't know how to write the PROGRAM in C for controlling the 16F877, using sound in audio amplifier with range 0-5V output to A/D of the PIC
Any suggestions?

I doubt that your PIC has enough processing power and A to D speed to do very much in the way of sound processing. I'd try building analog circuits to detect the various sounds. Bandpass filters to detect certain frequencies or an envalope detector to get sound volume. You can then use a simple comparator to detect a certain level or input the signal to your A to D.

How you'd like to control robot by 'sound'??
Does it uses voice recognition? or simply be activated by the loudness of sound?

i hav the similar problem...... I heard that 'Voice ExtremeTM (VE) Module' is used for speech processing. anyone heard abt this module if yes where it available

we are planning to do our project on voice controlled robot in embedded system. can you send the details?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back