Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

processing sine wave with flowcode v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

fs789

hellow,
please : can any one help me in making aprogram using flowcode v4:
the program stores analog values of one period (50ms) from asine wave (50hz). the signal is connected to adc0 of pic16f877a .and stored in the eeprom of pic.
the signal is stored for purposes of analysis.
please help me

50mS per sample? there's only 256 EEPROM bytes, you won't be able to sample for long.
12.8 seconds. Also , that's just about how fast it writes to the eeprom, that might cause you some grief.

50mS per sample? there's only 256 EEPROM bytes, you won't be able to sample for long.
12.8 seconds. Also , that's just about how fast it writes to the eeprom, that might cause you some grief.

sorry about the period.
the period is 20ms , not 50ms.
can you give me any solution?

I would suggest using the PIC's ADC input to find the voltage than feeding it to your PC via RS232 and creating software on the PC to display /analyze your results.

Or getting a larger external eeprom for 2$

I would suggest using the PIC's ADC input to find the voltage than feeding it to your PC via RS232 and creating software on the PC to display /analyze your results.

Or getting a larger external eeprom for 2$
i did not understand.
please explain more for me .

What are you trying to do with the sine wave (what are you trying to analyze)?

I WANT TO MAKE AFLOWCODE APROGRAM TO WORK AS FOLLOWS:
WHEN THE SIGNAL IS APPLIED TO ((ADC0)) OF PIC16F877A,I WANT TO KNOW THE SIGNAL VALUE AT ANY INSTANT: FOR EXAMPLE:
WHAT IS THE SIGNAL VALUE AT TIME EQUAL 2ms ? the time is measured with respect to adetermined instant(( for example :at the peak value).

OF COURSE,I WILL ENTER THE VALUE OF TIME TO THE PROGRAM,AND THE ANSWER((SIGNAL VALUE)) WILL BE DISPLAYED ON ASEVEN SEGMENT DISPLAY,OR ANY LED DISPLAY.
PLEASE HELP ME TO WRITE THE PROGRAM IN FLOWCODE,BECAUSE I DID NOT KNOW ASEMBLY OR C LANGUAGE.

Last edited:
Flow code isn't that popular on the forum, if you asked the same question about a program in C or ASM we would be glad to help you!

ok,
can you send to me the ASM file and the HEX file.
and,if you can, the circuit diagram of the project.
ANOTHER QUESTION: do you mean that flowcode can not make such programs?
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back