Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problems with JDM programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anurag_Singh

I have built a jdm programmer but it does not programs the pic 16f628 or EEprom 24C08.(which it was supposed to do)
When I programs the device, it gives a message : Verify failed at address 0000h
But when I read the device or programs it with 0000 at all memory locations, it does that without any problem and verifies as well.

What could be the probable reason. Please tell me.

Anurag_Singh said:
I have built a jdm programmer but it does not programs the pic 16f628 or EEprom 24C08.(which it was supposed to do)
When I programs the device, it gives a message : Verify failed at address 0000h
But when I read the device or programs it with 0000 at all memory locations, it does that without any problem and verifies as well.

What could be the probable reason. Please tell me.

Pehaps,You software has code protect ON. you try to remove that. also the driver software can be st for verify during programming. instead of verify after programming as this would not be possible once you check the code protect on

If your JDM is with self supply derived from the COM port pins, many problems are being faced. check the Vdd and Vpp voltages. Vdd should be noise free and Vpp should be 13V DC
try to rewire it to JDM B type with external power supply.

By the way what design is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back