Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem with the PIC plz i need help....

Status
Not open for further replies.

wavestorm1986

hi everybody,

My project is about send the ECG signal using a bluetooth module and show the signal using labVIEW program.
so far i bought the product and the link below can show it, and i am using PIC16F877A and a decoder L7C9D2 and 7 segment to make sure that the signal can be send and receive, until now i dnt find the program that can be burn in the PIC and connect it with BLUETOOTH MODULE........hope anyone can help me to find the program because i am not that good in PIC programing.....?plz

**broken link removed**

by the way i am using a hyper terminal link to communicate with BLUETOOTH but whenever i press anything,nothing can show and response from it.:(

Wavestorm, you will need to learn to write programs to load to the PIC, your application is bound to be different from someone elses...

mike2545, thanx for your reply......
what you said is correct but at the same time i am not designing a BT, i am using it as a channel to apply my applications which is as what you said have to write down the programing for the PIC, can you plz recommend me any EXAMPLE or a website i can find a program can be burn to function my PIC ???

THANX

It's not going to be that simple, what language do you want to program in? You could hire a programmer if you don't want to do it yourself.

blueroomelectronics, thanx for your reply...

i will use as normal C language, i am looking for any website can provide a prepared programing for the PIC like BT or RFID or IrDa and so on, i search for this kind of things but i didnt find any. because programing the BT is very hard its advance level and i do not have the time to go throw all these things.
so plz any help even if i can find some person can help me with that task?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back