problem with simulation of AD1674 (A/D IC) in the proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritchie

hi,

i have a problem with simulation of ad1674 in isis , i designed the circuit according to ad1674 datasheet , but it doesn't work properly with changing the potentiometer value, i attached my file, please help me to solve my problem, thanks a lot

A0 and CS = low.... CE and 12/8 = high... then place a button and resistor to +V and ground to read / convert

thank you my friend for your helpful comment , but can you say to me how i can use this ic in 8 bit mode

Can't work as described. CS is always low, regardless of the button.

Boncuk

Quite right.... I've just been going through the datasheet 12 bit works as I described, however... Full control is needed to access the 12 bits in two byte operation... If you use the device as 12bit and only connect the 8 MSB's you can use it as an 8bit IC....Do you need all 12bits?

hi dear friends

thanks for all of your pleasures & helps, i could finish my project ( control a stepper motor with a potentiometer ) , now i 'm working on a new project to control a few relays with a mobile sms , i want to interface a mobile sms to a 8051 micro , i need help about sending at_commands by micro to mobile in 8051 assembly codes,

thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…