Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem with simulation of AD1674 (A/D IC) in the proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritchie

hi,

i have a problem with simulation of ad1674 in isis , i designed the circuit according to ad1674 datasheet , but it doesn't work properly with changing the potentiometer value, i attached my file, please help me to solve my problem, thanks a lot

thank you my friend for your helpful comment , but can you say to me how i can use this ic in 8 bit mode

A0 and CS = low.... CE and 12/8 = high... then place a button and resistor to +V and ground to read / convert

Can't work as described. CS is always low, regardless of the button.

Boncuk

Can't work as described. CS is always low, regardless of the button.

Boncuk

Quite right.... I've just been going through the datasheet 12 bit works as I described, however... Full control is needed to access the 12 bits in two byte operation... If you use the device as 12bit and only connect the 8 MSB's you can use it as an 8bit IC....Do you need all 12bits?

hi dear friends

thanks for all of your pleasures & helps, i could finish my project ( control a stepper motor with a potentiometer ) , now i 'm working on a new project to control a few relays with a mobile sms , i want to interface a mobile sms to a 8051 micro , i need help about sending at_commands by micro to mobile in 8051 assembly codes,

thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back