Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem with Gizduino+ with atmega 644p, please help,..

Status
Not open for further replies.

makovanx

i used arduinioIDE's blink sample sketch but i get no response,..
i already installed the driver for the board, i have the PWR led on, the COM port is right and the board i used in the IDE is "gizduino+ with atmega644p",.. am i missing something??

any help is much appreciated,..

i have installed it already,.. and its running now,.. thanks for the help,..
ahm, do you have any links that gives tutorials that involves microphone, speakers and arduino all together? i'm new about this and i have hard time finding where to start,..

No.. I have had issues with NON arduino boards... Some, the IDE has problems with.... I have tried one or two... I had major issues with UN032.... The best site is tronixstuff https://tronixstuff.wordpress.com/tutorials/ I use the resource on this site a lot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back