problem in burning program

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejector

Hello everyone,
i have program and converted that .asm file successfully into .Hex file and file size of .Hex file is 5k and i am using AT89c52 microcontroller. when i am buring the .Hex file into Microcontroller, The uploader software is first erasing then writing the file successfully into Microcontroller But then it is verifying i don't what it is verifying and giving error in verifying. uploader software is showing a message saying "verify error".
now what can i do to solve this problem?
please help me

Last edited:
This should be in the microcontroller forum, however, is it possible that the "burn once" bit in your processor got set?

Hey MikeMl i did not understant what does that mean. can you please explain what should i do to burn or to remove this problem. please
This controller was burned for the first time and error occured then i thought it may be faulty controller then i replaced the controller and along with that i brought one other AT89c52 microcotroller. the same problem is there for both Ic.

Last edited:
MicroChip's products have a feature called "Code Protection". It is triggered by writing a zero to a configuration bit. Once written, it cannot be undone. Once written, the code can not be read out of the chip using a programmer, therefore cannot be verified. I cant remember if the code can be overwritten. Dunno what yours has.

Last edited:
please look at my code. i have downloaded it from a webside. this code is of a propeller clock. check this if there is a code protection bit is triggered. please and thanks for replying

Attachments

• ali.asm
    19.7 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:
Hello everyone,
My problem has been sloved. The problem wasn the programmer. i brought another progrmmer and the burned the code successfully

hay dear . u can make a new programmer . at 89s52 . useing isp soft ware . this is too easy for u . search on google. make a programmer on pearrallel port

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…