Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem in burning program

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejector

Hello everyone,
i have program and converted that .asm file successfully into .Hex file and file size of .Hex file is 5k and i am using AT89c52 microcontroller. when i am buring the .Hex file into Microcontroller, The uploader software is first erasing then writing the file successfully into Microcontroller But then it is verifying i don't what it is verifying and giving error in verifying. uploader software is showing a message saying "verify error".
now what can i do to solve this problem?
please help me

Last edited:
This should be in the microcontroller forum, however, is it possible that the "burn once" bit in your processor got set?

Hey MikeMl i did not understant what does that mean. can you please explain what should i do to burn or to remove this problem. please
This controller was burned for the first time and error occured then i thought it may be faulty controller then i replaced the controller and along with that i brought one other AT89c52 microcotroller. the same problem is there for both Ic.

Last edited:
MicroChip's products have a feature called "Code Protection". It is triggered by writing a zero to a configuration bit. Once written, it cannot be undone. Once written, the code can not be read out of the chip using a programmer, therefore cannot be verified. I cant remember if the code can be overwritten. Dunno what yours has.

Last edited:
please look at my code. i have downloaded it from a webside. this code is of a propeller clock. check this if there is a code protection bit is triggered. please and thanks for replying

Attachments

• ali.asm
    19.7 KB · Views: 316
Last edited:
Hello everyone,
My problem has been sloved. The problem wasn the programmer. i brought another progrmmer and the burned the code successfully

hay dear . u can make a new programmer . at 89s52 . useing isp soft ware . this is too easy for u . search on google. make a programmer on pearrallel port

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back