Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

privileges ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

granddad

Most Helpful Member
How do daft old geezers get privileges here so I can post a really interesting item in the product reviews ?
Please.

A good question!

I just had a look into "the works" and there seem to be one or two permissions missing from your User configurations.

If another moderator does not beat me to it, I will have a go at it this afternoon. I am going to get some lunch right now.

JimB

How do daft old geezers get privileges here so I can post a really interesting item in the product reviews ?
Please.

Okay, try now. Done some tweekage.

This could be fun, I just did a whole load of tweekage!

JimB

I'll stand down JimB is at the throttle. Can't have two harbour masters here.

I'll stand down JimB is at the throttle. Can't have two harbour masters here.

Hola Inq,

Surprised. Are you familiar with that position?

Not really related to EE's, right?

Perhaps sat by wrong ocean still (You have insufficient privileges to post here.) Product and services...

Do I need to log out /in ? or turn the PC off / on :)

Last edited:
Hola Inq,

Surprised. Are you familiar with that position?

Not really related to EE's, right?

Hi atferrari,

Think maybe I have watched too many documentaries on television in my day.

Regards,
Inq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back