Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

printer interfacing with PIC controller problem??

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddy2kool4u

hi guys

I am facing a bit of the problem in my project which is related to the interfacing of the dot-matrix printer with PIC controller. The expected output of the code should give a printed output. At presently it is just giving me the printed output but only the garbage value hence i need some help [:confused:].

the source code of the project is given below if possible please can anybody help me with this problem and provide me with solution...

thanking you int advance

Attachments

• test_1.c
    4.8 KB · Views: 273
You did not tell us anything about the printer you are using.

Most of the printers built in the past 15 or so years require the computer to format the page send a bitmap to the printer. You can not send these printers ASCII text.

You did not tell us anything about the printer you are using.

Most of the printers built in the past 15 or so years require the computer to format the page send a bitmap to the printer. You can not send these printers ASCII text.
hi 3v0,

I am trying to use pic24fj256gb110 controller and dot-matrix printer to interface to it as per my problem i am unable to get printed output i just getting some garbage value printed I am also finding it difficult to trace if possible pls do let me know the solution if you have it i tried using simple ports pins stil it is not giving me any output

pls do help

regards
maddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back