Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

preloading a power source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh someones already built an overunity motor in 2006, lol. Such gullible folks.
ZPEnergy.com - Overunity magnet motor released !
Guess it stopped.
Mr. Sprain wrote to me [Stefan]:

I have been working on this project for 4 years. I have spent a little under a million dollars. I have a patent and a working prototype (see attached photos). The rotational force is measured using a torque sensor that allows me to put it under load just like a real generator. I have measured the energy going into the electromagnet voltage and current. It comes from a digital power supply so there is no guessing as to what is being used. I'm using a super perm alloy core for the electromagnet. A digital encoder controls the firing of the electromagnet.

My results:

out-.6 Nm at 10 radian/sec =6W
in-19.8v @ 1.9A = 37.62W each pulse is .028ms = 1.05 W per pulse 3 pulses
per/sec = 3.1W total input

Please see patent 6,954,019

Thank you,
Paul Sprain
Ever notice how folks that build this stuff never seem to have much of a grasp of electricity or physics. They do seem to know everything about UFOs & coverups.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back