Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Power supply only producing 11 volts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I tried both 5v and 12v together and no action. I tried putting the load in different combinations and still not enough. Might have to give up on this little project, I would not be able to identify the right resisters to modify them.

Thank you for your help! Much appreciated!

+5 and +12 together is/was a bad move. I somewhat suspect that something may be wrong with the power supply. DC voltages, which you don't have might help. You know of the minimum load concept and the sense lead concept and I hope the way to turn on the power supply.
You do have that jumper in place, right? Pin 8 (PWR good) to Ground 7 or any ground pin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back