Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Power supply for a trail counter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraph

Hi,

I'm working on a project to build a Trail usage monitor, my team is going to use IR motion sensor and PIC to control the whole system. By the way, we've met some question about the power supply, since the device must run off battery power and must be able to operate for at least 30 days before battery replacement is necessary.

Does anybody have a good design of schematic that can satisfy this requirement?

Thank you very much :?

The capacity of the battery will depend upon total current consumption of your system. For 30 day backup I guess no battery will prove as good as sealed lead-acid ones with high ampere-hour rating. You'll find many chager circuits for this battery on google.
Also try www.discovercircuits.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back