Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Power stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuLdEr

I've built guitar pre-amplifier with jfet, I based on Fender, Marshall and VOX tube stages. I mean, I have two channels - similar to Fender (clean), Marshall (lead). Both channels are connected to phase splitter (Jfet equivalent to VOX tube inverter). And now I needed to build end stage on power FET with two IRF530 in class-A. But I want to make simple push-pull device and I don't know how to do it :(

I know that in British edition of Elektor-Electronics is some project of FET Amp with Valve Sound (uses only three transistors). But I cannot get it. Anyway I got schematic like on picture in attachment, but it doesn't work.

Could You help me :?:

Attachments

• amp1.jpg
    amp1.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 276
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back