Power MOSFET P30NF10 Unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.

babar.khan

guys,
I need a Power MOSFET N-channel P30NF10, but it is unavailable n the market. Can u guys plzhep me out and find an alternate Power N-Channel MOSFET with same voltage, current and power rating s P30NF10.
Please answer m with the Coding of that MOSFET, i mean dont post lins only. It is better if you reply me with that MOSFET Coding.

You might have more luck if you stated your requirements. As near as I can tell it is an obsolete part for which I can't even find a datasheet.

Well getting the part number correct certainly makes a difference doesn't it. With a date of June 2006 on the datasheet you would think that the part would be available. Is the lack of availability a global problem or a local problem?

Edit: I see them on Digi-Key for $1.0125 each in thousand quantity

Last edited:
little about p30nf10 MOSFET

Papabravo said:
You might have more luck if you stated your requirements. As near as I can tell it is an obsolete part for which I can't even find a datasheet.

I am making a UPS, and i want a substitute to p30nf10 so tat i can continue to make it. Well, my friend p30nf10 is rated 30A and 100v it a N-Channel Power MOSFET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…