Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Power MOSFET P30NF10 Unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.

babar.khan

guys,
I need a Power MOSFET N-channel P30NF10, but it is unavailable n the market. Can u guys plzhep me out and find an alternate Power N-Channel MOSFET with same voltage, current and power rating s P30NF10.
Please answer m with the Coding of that MOSFET, i mean dont post lins only. It is better if you reply me with that MOSFET Coding.

You might have more luck if you stated your requirements. As near as I can tell it is an obsolete part for which I can't even find a datasheet.

Well getting the part number correct certainly makes a difference doesn't it. With a date of June 2006 on the datasheet you would think that the part would be available. Is the lack of availability a global problem or a local problem?

Edit: I see them on Digi-Key for $1.0125 each in thousand quantity

Last edited:
little about p30nf10 MOSFET

Papabravo said:
You might have more luck if you stated your requirements. As near as I can tell it is an obsolete part for which I can't even find a datasheet.

I am making a UPS, and i want a substitute to p30nf10 so tat i can continue to make it. Well, my friend p30nf10 is rated 30A and 100v it a N-Channel Power MOSFET

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back