Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Power Bank circuit 1s or 2s identification

Status
Not open for further replies.

skmdmasud

Hi..
I bought the below power Bank circuit from online where it was not mentioned the input voltage so i guessed 1s single li-on battery. After receiving it when i connect to 1 Battery it will in few seconds show low battery, tried few batteries in parallel but still with very little voltage drop it shows the last battery indication. I did not connected 2s battery because i am not sure and don't want to burn the circuit. Any help will be appreciated.

IMG_20210228_142816.jpg
IMG_20210228_142729.jpg

All the power banks I've seen are 1S - I doubt this would be any different.

Have you tried charging them after connecting them? - a new Li-Ion will be relatively flat.

All the power banks I've seen are 1S - I doubt this would be any different.

Have you tried charging them after connecting them? - a new Li-Ion will be relatively flat.
All my 18650 were fully charged using another power Bank circuit i have.

Try charging them with the new one!.
Finding was easy, with no battery power bank circuit was give an output of 4.12 v which makes it clear that it charges 1s battery only. As per my testing it can output over 2 amps and due to this the battery voltage drop was a lot and the LED indicated it accordingly. I connected 6 18650 battery and the voltage drop was less and everything worked as expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back