Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Power amps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bavananth

Hey, Please send me some power amplifier numbers common(I have used 1N355 or something but now I forgot ).
Frequency: 300KHz .
Vcc 8V.

what?

detail, detail, detail - use it! you can't just demand and expect to recieve. I believe you're after a power amp chip (or component) - why not check out some manufacturers' websites that offer the parts in your area.

www.national.com (national semi) is a great manufacturer of audio devices - use their parametric search.

Cmon, even a noob knows that a 1Nxxx is a diode and not a power amplifier. Power amplifiers are usually discrete designs rather than a single chip. I guess this would make them unsuitable for your purposes.

Sry Bros, I have finished that part. I meant for 2N3055. But I had to use a Power mosfet finally. I used IRF634. Anyway in my country electronics is not that much developed (Srilanka). So very hard to find the components. But famous or most frequently used components may be available some where in the harware/repair shops :( . So I hope you understand me. Thanks for your replies. :)

Bavananth said:
Hey, Please send me some power amplifier numbers common(I have used 1N355 or something but now I forgot ).
Frequency: 300KHz .
Vcc 8V.

your question tricked us all as 2n3055 is just a power transistor and not an amplifier

i thought you ask for amplifier modules and not transistors or FETs

and as papabravo already said 1Nxxxx is a diode

as for your situation i do have the same problem here in cambodia

i have to look sometimes in old/broken equipment to get the parts i want and then it's still a hard job to get the spects of some of those components

still than good luck with your projects

Robert-Jan

Oh Mine. It seems there are more places like Srilanka. We do the same thing here. Breaking pld printers, fluorescent tube ccts, etc etc to find components.

I had to supply a Coil with an AC which draws high current from my signal generator cct. So I planned to use some power amplifiers. But I couldn't get a one. So I changed my design to make an LC oscilator for my purpose. It required a power mosfet. Finally I found a IRF634 fr my friend and used it to tune the capacitor. So two in one->high current And simpler cct. It works nw. :) I'll put my documentation after I finish the whole thing. Anyway thanks Robert Jan

Robert Jan - just wanted to say that I admire the energy and enthusiasm that helps you solve problems such as you describe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back