Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

power amplifier chip stk0039

Status
Not open for further replies.
baddad said:
for a pioneer sx680 receiver anyone knows where i can find one or cross reference one. thanks :?:

A quick google finds plenty of hits, here's one you may find helpful as it gives information on the chip and others.

However, be aware that many of these old chips have been obselete for years, and there were never any replacements for them (I've just condemned a Sony Legato amp for that reason!). One reason I wouldn't consider buying an amp which uses them!.

Does this resemble your device? It is listed as replacement for STK0030 and STK0040.

Attachments

• nte1333.jpg
    nte1333.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 1,448
As a replacement for a STK0039 you need a NTE1282
Stk0039's are also still available on the net (search a little)

Attachments

• stk0039app.jpg
    stk0039app.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 1,452
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back