Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Potato batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, I have to agree with tcmtech on this one. It's a load of hooey. Hyperactivity, attention deficit, chronic fatigue syndrome, Asperger's syndrome, etc. We have a bunch of fake illnesses in this country that people blame instead of bad parenting, laziness, being a jerk and whatever they need an excuse for. Quack doctors make money off of it. Whole thing's a scam.
just saw a comedian on comedy central over the weekend - some english guy - was talking about how a lot of people will blame their obesity on "glandular problems" - he asks what they take for that... Pies? haha

well ... it was MUCH funnier when he said it - i swear

Greetings, fellow tarheel!

I'm guessing the joke loses something without the accent. Imagine trying to do Monty Python's cheese-shop sketch with a southern accent...

Hang awn jes a tick there feller, ahm set awn uh makin' me uh guess. Now have y'all got you some bree, roakfert, pont lelevek, pork salute, save-a-yard, saint paulie, carrie deedle, blue-brassier or boar-sin?

Last edited:
I have good friend that has put on alot of wheight in the last few years. She says its hereditary and she probibly wont loose it. She said she has tried a bunch of difrent diets but none worked. :(
I asked if she tried "just not eating" for a while? :D

Maybe if she made potato batteries instead of cooking them that would help.:)

I love this website. We go from Potato batteries to talking about fat people, funny thing is if you read the whole thread it's a perfectly logical progression =)

Luv them french fried taters... Hmm mm

**broken link removed**

Guess you had to see the movie Sling Blade.

Last edited:
Seen It! Loved it! perfect fit here too! :D hahahahah ahahahahaha. :D :D:D You may have just made my day! :)

You are going to need some sort of load for the potato battery, right?

**broken link removed**

Can you use "curlie Fry's" to make a compact energy efficient one? ;):D

Your welcome! :)
I actualy had to stop welding and come back to the house to send you that one when I thought of it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back