Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Popular Micro and why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tiny25/45/85 26/46/86 are all effectively the same part. The odd part numbers are 8pin the evens are 20pins The 2/4/8 is available programming memory, also from low to high it's 128/256/512 bytes of eeprom and SRAM each.

heh thanks. Even tho they are basically the same, Physical size changes alot since there are more pins to work with. Different Project ranges.

I like them all. But I have to say the 18f1220 which is just less ram then it brother the 18f1320 I like the best It easy 18fxxx chip to start with and I don't need a lot of pins to control two motors and some Ir sensors. But the neatest thing I did with it was a combination lock with 3/4 keypad and a light dimmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back