Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

polarised 2p Dupont type connector?

Status
Not open for further replies.

earckens

Is there a polarised 2p Dupont type connector available?
I use a lot of Dupont pins to manufacture my own Dupont connectors and cables, but I would like to know if there is any common type housing available that
1. fits Dupont style pins and
2. is polarised
3. has 2 poles

thks
Erik

These connectors are by Molex and others. The male part has a tab. The female connector can only align one way.

I'll fit part numbers when I get home.

tmp_9566-20170124_173306-528615340.jpg

Is there a polarised 2p Dupont type connector available?
I use a lot of Dupont pins to manufacture my own Dupont connectors and cables, but I would like to know if there is any common type housing available that
1. fits Dupont style pins and
2. is polarised
3. has 2 poles

thks
Erik

Hi earckens,

I am pretty sure there is a 2p DuPont connector housing: https://www.instructables.com/id/Fitting-Dupont-Connectors/

spec

Nice find. Those look very useful....and like a pain in the backside to crimp without a dedicated crimper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back