Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

point and click

Status
Not open for further replies.

chops

hi all,
An idea for a project came to me while playing time crisis on my playstation with the gun that you point at the television to shoot the badies( i'm sure you all know what i mean ). What i would like to do is use the inner working from the g-con gun and from a cordless mouse from a computor to make a device that i can use to select functions in windows using the t.v screen (i use a tv out card on my pc that goes directly to my tv for watching dvds internet and other entertainment ) is this possible, i gather software would have to be written to make this work, or is there already a device like this out there.

:D Just imagine a user sitting in front of a PC and looking in the View Finder to click any thing on the screen. This means all users who want to use your product will have to be SHARP SHOOTERS :wink:
Do you think this type of product will be accepted in the market? Don't mind but I am just expressing my point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back