Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pneumatic Air Tubes

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnie p

Greetings all, I've been trying to find plans to build a dual tube air tube system that will a) provide the time lapse for a vehicle driving over the two tubes set apart at a fixed known distance and using that time lapse to measure vehicle speed fps or mph; and b) put a date and time stamp on each measurement; and c) although not mandatory, a bluetooth connection to retrieve the data remotely. I've scoured all the sites I know to look and come up blank. And the systems that are for sale are ridiculously expensive and I'm convinced I can build one for a fraction of the cost. Any help appreciated, thx you.

What is sensor parameter being monitored, the tube pressure ? If so what is
the expected change in pressure ?

Measuring pressure sensor data actually pretty simple these days, in fact
many now offerI2C interfaces, eg. all signal conditioning done inside sensor.

Bluetooth quite straightforward also (single chip, sensor external) -

Youtube search for "psoc ble", lots of videos.

Regards, Dana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back