Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PM09R what is it and where to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug

I'm working on a Dressler RF amp 13mhz which has a driver in a TO220 case with only markings is PM09R or could be PMO9R . Only other thing on it is a impresion in the plastic mold MALAY. This unit has two amps.
The working PM09R has 25vdc on the output , 2.4dc on input and third leg ground.
I assuming a FET
MALAY may mean Malaysia
Oh yes my favorite dreaded work from the factory proprietary.
Thanks
Doug

Hi Doug,

I'm working on that RF power generator also and having the components PM09R was deffective. Do you have any info for this component now?

Rod

Dressler / Cesar 1312 Generator part PM09R

Thanks for the Dressler D200 PDF i dont have the schematic Diagram or pDF for the generator i have here that was faulty. Its called a Cesar 1312 13.56mhz generator Made by dressler

the fet had a broken leg on it i managed to resolder the leg back on ok and the unit is now working but i know this is a common part that fails in the unit so would like to find the original or a replacement part for this PM09R Fet. If you have any other Dressler or Cesar RF manuals let me know. anything i can do for you in the future please let me know we have many RF Generator manuals here if you need any

RF Manuals we always could use we repair most of the RF Generators used in the Semiconductor and plasma industries as well as the Medicla one's like ENI , Advanced Energy, Comdel, Dressler, Henry, Diahen, Trazar, Sebra,

Cheers Ian Stuart

Hi guys,
I'm repairing broken RF generator with two burned PM09R.
All my efforts to find data sheet were unsuccessful.
Some chinese sellers offered me to buy PM09R (2$ or 12$) but no one could provide data sheet.
Then one supplier suggested me to try IRL510 instead PM09R.
Looks like their parameters pretty close to each other.
Now I'm testing the generator with IRL510. I didn't load full power, but so far everything is fine.
Please try and report does it helps someone else.

Reactions: J.T
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back