Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

plz tell me

Status
Not open for further replies.

waheeda

hi friends being a student of computer engineering 5th semister.i am wory about my final year project .plz i need ideas from every one that what should i select as a final year project which i can implement as a computer engineer student/and also i ll be happy to get your idaes in detail i mean PROJECT NAME ,
WHAT IT DOES?
HOW IT DOES?
AND SITES RELATED ABOUT THAT PROJECT
SO THAT I COULD GO THROUGH THAT IN DETAIL
i m waiting

waheeda said:
i m waiting

Good. Keep waiting, because you are asking us to do work for you.

If you can at least pick SOMETHING that you want to do, we can help you further.

fsahmed said:
[sir if u can not tell ans of my questions than thanx]
PROJECT NAME ,
WHAT IT DOES?
HOW IT DOES?

Isnt that all one has to do in a project? What would u do then?[i ll be happy if u do these i ll implement it]

mstechca said:
waheeda said:
i m waiting

If you can at least pick SOMETHING that you want to do, we can help you further.[/sir thanks im master i was just checking u how much u know?
u are fine]

Lets see....

Project Name - (This answer is the EASIEST!)
What it does? - (I can't answer that! You are inventing the project)
How it does? - (you mean how does it work? Mix your answer with the answer to the above question)
and sites related about that project - (Obviously, you will be using "www" somewhere in your answer right?)

How is it possible for you to even make it past 1st semester if you can't even answer ANY of the above questions?

Waheeda, try this:

Title: Computer controlled tuning of Superregenerative receivers operating in the FM Broadcast Band

What it does: A digital interface between computer and radio receiver oscillator circuit.

How it does: Various techniques to convert a digital signal to analogue, and various volage controlled variable capacitance devices.

Related Sites: www.electro-tech-online.com Search for posts by Mstechca.

Good luck with the project.

JimB

build a robot that starts fires.

JimB said:
Waheeda, try this:

Title: Computer controlled tuning of Superregenerative receivers operating in the FM Broadcast Band

What it does: A digital interface between computer and radio receiver oscillator circuit.

How it does: Various techniques to convert a digital signal to analogue, and various volage controlled variable capacitance devices.

Related Sites: www.electro-tech-online.com Search for posts by Mstechca.

Good luck with the project.

JimB

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :lol:

Jim, Nice answers, but I have actually solved that problem weeks ago!
I'm going to make my solution a little secretive.

Ok, since he is so desperate for an answer from me, I'll put one in.

PROJECT NAME - Edge Shocker
WHAT IT DOES? - Create sparks upon receiving a logic high
HOW IT DOES? - Make the -ve terminal of the battery as an output device, and connect the +ve terminal to the -ve terminal.
SO THAT I COULD GO THROUGH THAT IN DETAIL - google.com?

:lol:
You happy now? :wink:

waheeda said:
hi friends being a student of computer engineering 5th semister.i am wory about my final year project .plz i need ideas from every one that what should i select as a final year project which i can implement as a computer engineer student/and also i ll be happy to get your idaes in detail i mean PROJECT NAME ,
WHAT IT DOES?
HOW IT DOES?
SO THAT I COULD GO THROUGH THAT IN DETAIL
i m waiting

Project Name ? GO GET A LIFE

What It Does ? START THINKIN FOR YOU'RE SELF

How It Does? GET YOU'RE HAND OFF IT

And What Sites Are Related About That Project So That I Could Go Through That In Detail ? TRY GOOGLING ' GET A LIFE'

And if that still confuses you then stop bothering us with stuff an 8 year old would be ashamed to ask

very cleaver.
i have done it 13years ago.
tell me some thing new.u didnt get what i say.almost all projects i hav don but now i need to do some thing new which u could tell.

waheeda said:
very cleaver.
i have done it 13years ago.
tell me some thing new.u didnt get what i say.almost all projects i hav don but now i need to do some thing new which u could tell.

this is the first reply you got

If you can at least pick SOMETHING that you want to do, we can help you further.

pls read & 'understand' the bold once more ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back