Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Plz tell me the Latest projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

pankajrocks

hiiii
i m BE final year student.....my branch is electrical n electronics
can any budy tell me the latest n interesting major projects name?

plz help....me
thanxxx

hiiii
i m BE final year student.....my branch is electrical n electronics
can any budy tell me the latest n interesting major projects name?

plz help....me
thanxxx
You really need to ask yourself what your interests are and find a fit there. That way it will be fun and interesting and not just boring work. I think I built Dolby for my stereo but that was 35 years ago.

Last edited:
Flash Drive Finder

Most everyone has one and has misplaced it now and again, come up with one of those and you have yourself a winner

Its a device that will help you find a lost or misplaced flash drives. As far as I know It does not exist yet, you will have to make one.

pankajrocks,

Google: FYP final year project

Lots of results, though most are people looking for their FYP. You may get hints from their results. Mike's idea was great, but you sounded uninterested. Maybe you can limit the possibilities to what you might accept by telling us a little about what aspects of
electrical n electronics
you find most fascinating. That's where you will be most likely find a project you really want to work on.

Ken

Its a device that will help you find a lost or misplaced flash drives. As far as I know It does not exist yet, you will have to make one.
can it be calibrated to find lost socks?

I'll take one.

BTW: somebody did patent a "lost remot control finder" which was to install a beeper in the remote that would yelp when you pressed a button on the TV to find the remote. Cool idea, never caught on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back