Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

plz i need this circuit..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you need to provide more detail, but at the very basic level there are several single chip ethernet (cirrus cs8900) and pci sound (cirrus cs4281) asics.

water/fuel mixture detector

iam happy with your response on my previos comfunsing title(water/oil mixture detector).now,iam making clear that i want to build a circuit which will detect that there is content of water in a tank filled with fuel(petrol or disel).the circuit should be simple and not computer aided also avoid the use of utrasonic.iam suggesting the use of sensors,condactivity of these imiscible liquids,penetration of light on these liquids while taking into consideration of their densities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back