Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Plz help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

akshay_jones

:) Im in grtly in search of a project fr my 3rd yr engg. I wish 2 make smthng relevant with telecommns or smthng reltd 2 wireless technology.
i wish 2 make it not 2 simple n not tht much cmplx, bt an impressive conceptual 1. So plz help me out n plz suggest me some of concernd projects.

Thnx.

Possible Suggestion

English not a bad project quite handy if you need to communicate

OR

Design a computer keyboard with vowels on it

OR

Cryptography - a 21st century Enigma machine

OR

Lastly, a way of using a mobile phone with text facilities to ask for help in a newsgroup.
:?

akshay_jones said:
:) Im in grtly in search of a project fr my 3rd yr engg.
3rd year english? You need to learn how to spell.

I wish 2 make smthng relevant with telecommns or smthng reltd 2 wireless technology.
i wish 2 make it not 2 simple n not tht much cmplx, bt an impressive conceptual 1. So plz help me out n plz suggest me some of concernd projects.

Your english is a little complex. See what google has to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back