Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pls help mw with my project

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandy_m2k2

hi friends.

i have to build a intelligent battery charger.i have identified the circuit i want to use but unfortunatly i have to replace the microcontroller with philips lpc2148 microcontroller.so can anyone help me with this?

i am enclosing the schematics of the development board for the philips lpc 2148 as well as the battery cahrger application notes..the circuit is on page 8..
pls help me by teaching me how to replace the microcontroller here..
this is urgent and i value any help..
thanks in advance,

sandhya

Attachments

• LPC-P2148.pdf
    58.8 KB · Views: 207
hi sandy,
Some members are finding its not possible attach pdf,s.

I find, if I keep the pdf size less than about 30kbyte, it will attach, bigger than that you get a white/blank dialog box.

Look at the upload dialog box and see what alternate format you can upload.

EricG

Just be patient and wait for it to upload I've often found that it can take awhile to upload things. I don't know whether it's the server on this site being slow or my upload bandwidth is a lot less than my download bandwidth.

sandy_m2k2 said:
hi friends.

i have to build a intelligent battery charger.i have identified the circuit i want to use but unfortunatly i have to replace the microcontroller with philips lpc2148 microcontroller.so can anyone help me with this?

i am enclosing the schematics of the development board for the philips lpc 2148 as well as the battery cahrger application notes..the circuit is on page 8..
pls help me by teaching me how to replace the microcontroller here..
this is urgent and i value any help..
thanks in advance,

sandhya
I'll admit to being a bit confused as to why you need the intelligence. Indeed why if one were to insist on a micro why you would go all the way to an LPC2148...

I have experience with the LPCs as well as battery chargers. Feel free to IM me as I have experienced hostility in these forums when ARMs are suggested as viable.

Dan

cadstarsucks said:
I'll admit to being a bit confused as to why you need the intelligence. Indeed why if one were to insist on a micro why you would go all the way to an LPC2148.
Dan
Maybe the OP is really wanting to build a battery conditioner/analyzer like a Cadex and wants to log the data to his PC via USB.
But you're right that a micro is usually overkill because you can get dedicated charger chips for most battery types now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back