Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PLL WITH PIC AND TSA5511

Status
Not open for further replies.
The basic problem we have been discussing is the I2C transaction that actually programs the synthesizer. Displaying the syntehsized frequency on the display is a separate problem.

Random schematics using the parts, although interesting, are not necessarily helpful to understanding the original problem. That is why I suggested that he abandon the code he downloaded from the internet and start from scratch to write something he understands and can modify. Without some documentation or explanations the downloaded code is just too obtuse to deal with.

I have this code and i want to go up the 255 but i don't know

-- ----------------------------------- mhz up/down--------------------
procedure mhz is -- 2--
pll
hd44780_line1
hd44780 = "s" hd44780 = "e" hd44780 = "t" hd44780 = " "
hd44780 = "M" hd44780 = "H" hd44780 = "Z" hd44780 = " "
if down then potin = potin - 1 end if -- down
if up then potin = potin + 1 end if -- up
if potin < 0 then potin = 0 end if
eerste = 0 + potin
if eerste >= 0 & eerste < 100 then derde = 0 end if
if eerste > 99 & eerste < 200 then derde = 1 end if
if eerste > 199 & eerste <= 255 then derde = 2 end if
delay_100ms (1)
end procedure

I'm lighting this forum need to contact the Savnik, someone has news of him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back