Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please take a look at my radio design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your second opamp is already giving exactly the same input impedance as the first one, which is why the first one is doing absolutely nothing.
SO I should ask why we Buffer op-amps are used in electronics?
What is a buffer? Is not it a current amplifier with voltage gain of equal to 1.

No, that simply alters the tuning.

You won't get any quality, it's AM :D
I meant using 2 coil on one core, one with several wounds and the other with higher wounds

Also, the TL074 op-amp has a GBP of 3 MHz, so maximum gain at 1.6 MHz is only 2X, or 6Db. Use a faster op-amp.

The op-amps sees the audio at its input.

Please tell me do you use any formula to reach to 6dB or just know that 2X is equal to 6db And so on if you know what I mean.

SO I should ask why we Buffer op-amps are used in electronics?
What is a buffer? Is not it a current amplifier with voltage gain of equal to 1.

Generally a buffer has a gain of one, a high input impedance and a low output impedance. But as your amplifier has EXACTLY the same input impedance as the buffer, the buffer is doing absolutely nothing.

I meant using 2 coil on one core, one with several wounds and the other with higher wounds

To what purpose?, if you mean to create a transformer?, then you don't need the high input impedance of the opamp.

U1A serves no purpose. You can eliminate U1A and connect the output of the detector directly to U1B. You can also eliminate R2, R5, and R6.

To get better bass response, change C3 from 0.33 uf to 22 uf or larger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back