Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please recommend Android developers, UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cicero

Hi,

My company is looking to outsource an Android app development, and I'm looking for any suggestions for companies to approach.

Its relatively simple, around a 10 page app.

If you've had a good experience and can recommend anyone, please let me know.

Cheers

Its a shame... I'm trying hard to get into Android... I was playing with many wireless devices within the crane industry all talking to a single android.. I based the idea on the new DCC train system where several are controlled simultaneously.... I have written in pascal ( fantastic for android apps ) but not professional enough for retail...

Ian, have you tried B4A - Basic for Andriod. Very reminiscent of VB6. There's also B4A Basic for Apple so you can use the same code!

Mike.

Ian, have you tried B4A - Basic for Andriod. Very reminiscent of VB6. There's also B4A Basic for Apple so you can use the same code!

Mike.
Yes!! But I like pascal and it works great.. The program is great... I'm the one that isn't professional enough for retail...

I'm the one that isn't professional enough for retail.
Define "Professional"
Define "Retail"

I hate the user interface for my online banking, it looks like it was written by a 12 year old kid, for 12 year old kids.

One day while in the local branch, I saw their user interface with the same information.
Sensibly layed out, no great splurges of garish colours, to me that was "professional"

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back