Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please me with this research topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

ochoma

Please help me find relevant information to this Final Year Research topic "A study on the use and effectiveness of satellite imaging to curb natural disaster"

So before we help you (in other words, hand you information on a silver platter for free), please tell us what you have learned on your own, and what specifically you want help with. It's a pretty big subject, you know.

Please help me find relevant information to this Final Year Research topic "A study on the use and effectiveness of satellite imaging to curb natural disaster"

Are you confused about the meaning of "curb." In this context, I think the question relates to warnings and predictions of natural events to reduce the impact on humans, not actually reducing the magnitude of such events. Some recent examples may be predicting Tsunami, predicting a hurricane's path, and tracking forest fires.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back