Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

windozeuser

Can Any One Give Me A Site Or Recommend a Good Book on learing how to program eprom's, and use them and build circuits with them. Also Any Sites With Basic Digital Electronic's tutorials! :D

Thanks!

windozeuser said:
Can Any One Give Me A Site Or Recommend a Good Book on learing how to program eprom's, and use them and build circuits with them. Also Any Sites With Basic Digital Electronic's tutorials! :D

Thanks!

I wouldn't have thought there would be a book on programming EPROM's, you simply use an EPROM programmer to place your data into it. If you mean how to build an EPROM programmer, there are a number of examples on the net - try doing a Google search.

EPROM's seem to have pretty well disappeared from modern electronics, I think their day is long gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back