Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PLEASE HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanbaz

HeY to All, :D
I have a qusetion and hope that I can find some help. My qusetion is could anybody give me some kind of backbone code for programming the parallel port of the computer to recognise input and output signals being received from an external source (some interface borad that I'm going to build)? I'm still NOT g8 at programming :cry: and have had lots of trouble doing this...is it diffucult to write? and would there be any useful websites that anybody knows about that kindda give u code examples and stuff like that? I'm not sure also whether I'd write the program in C++ or assembly...do u guys know?

cuz inorder for the computer to be able to read/understand the received & transmitted signal the program should be written in machine laguage (assmelby) right?

Well I hope You Guyz can Help

Thx in advance 4 anybody who tries :)

I recommend Jan Axelson's book "Parallel Port Complete".
And her web site: **broken link removed**
regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back